Can I start my flight training at your flying school in Sydney, if I live overseas?

Yes! You will need to organise a Visa to allow you entry into Australia and meet several aviation regulatory requirements before commencing study, including a minimum level of English comprehension and communication, medical check, age and security check. Before studying at Sydney Flying Academy. Please email or call us, as we can also assist you with your entry into Australia.